Because window technology has advanced so rapidly in recent years, a new set of windows can make a dramatic difference in your home’s efficiency and comfort. After you have made the decision to purchase replacement windows, follow these steps to narrow your choices and ensure a worry-free experience.
- Do your research. Visit home improvement and manufacturer sites to explore windows up close. Focus on key features such as style, operation and energy efficiency.
- Choose your window material. Your local Sunrise® dealer will help you choose the perfect windows and doors for your home and climate zone. Vinyl windows are the most popular choice among today’s homeowners because they insulate as well as wood but require far less maintenance, and they are less expensive.
- Select your glass. Modern window units are constructed with two or three panes of glass. Low-E coatings boost energy performance and provide varying levels of clarity, reflectivity and UV protection. The best combination of these elements will depend on where you live. Sunrise Latitude Glass gives you many options so you can find the best solutions for your home.
- Consider efficiency. As you shop, note the R-value of each window. Higher R-values mean better insulating properties. Keep in mind that all Sunrise windows meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® window requirements, and may make you eligible for tax credits in addition to providing long-term energy savings.
- Choose a window style. Window styles can be a personal preference, but are also heavily influenced by the design of your home. Sunrise windows are available in a wide range of styles, from double-hung windows to vinyl awning windows to bay and bow windows. Use the window visualizer to help you pick from a wide range of styles and personalization options to find what’s best for your home.
- Customize with colors, finishes and decorative options. Sunrise offers 80 standard color and finish combinations, including eight interior finish options and 10 standard exterior colors, to give your home the perfect look and feel. Add designer art glass, decorative grids and more for a beautiful view.
- Know your warranty coverage. Make sure your purchase includes a warranty that covers the entire window and is transferable. Sunrise windows are backed by a Lifetime Non-Prorated Transferable Warranty.
Shop for Sunrise® Windows with Your Local Dealer
Sunrise Windows is proud to offer the most beautifully crafted, well-built and highly efficient choices for your home, whether you need one awning window or a complete set of custom replacement windows. We stand behind each and every window with a lifetime warranty and customer service that exceeds expectations. Find an authorized Sunrise dealer near you to begin your window purchase.