Homeowners tell us that our “Design Your View” virtual window configuration tool has been instrumental as they begin the process of exploring window styles and options. Now this innovative tool is available in an app on the Sunrise® website for use by dealers. Dealers can use the app during the in-home sales consultation to familiarize and educate homeowners on the most important features of Sunrise vinyl windows. The app is available through the Apple App Store for the iPad.
A Tool to Enhance the Buying Experience
After configuring the app, your dealer will be able to demonstrate all the benefits of the Sunrise Windows app. This virtual tool is easy to navigate, simple to use and displays the many options available for Sunrise windows. Here’s how it works.
- Select a look. Sunrise offers nearly 40 different window types and shapes. In general, there are three primary looks to choose from: full window, window divided top and bottom, and window divided side to side.
- Choose operation. Windows can open, close and operate for cleaning in several ways. Select how you would like your window to operate.
- Choose the glass. Selecting the best glass for your window depends on climate, clarity and energy efficiency. Tell us about where you live and your needs to help narrow down the choices.
- Choose the interior color. To design the interior of your window, tell us about the color or woodgrain finish you would like to use, and select from Madera trim and hardware options.
- Choose an exterior color. Let us know which exterior frame color and brickmould fit your house best.
- Choose options. Use the grid selector to give your window a unique personal touch. Indicate whether you want screens or between-the-glass blinds.
- See the finished product. All the selections you have made will be displayed for your review. Your dealer can provide window samples and pricing to help you satisfy your needs and budget.
Sunrise Windows & Doors is dedicated to developing innovative products and tools that deliver an unmatched experience for every customer – before, during and for decades after the sale. To schedule an in-home consultation with a Sunrise dealer in your area, use our convenient Dealer Locator.